Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you pursuant to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that can refer to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) Data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR is
W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG Kunststoffverarbeitung
Gewerbegebiet Ihne 2, 58540 Meinerzhagen, Germany
(3) Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
(4) We store the data you provide (your e-mail address, including your name, and phone number, where appropriate) in order to answer your questions when you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form. We delete this data once their storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if we are subject to statutory retention obligations.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
– pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, to obtain information about data concerning you that are processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored; the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint, to information on the source of your data, where these have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved;
– pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed;
– pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to obtain from us the erasure of personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of these data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data, and if we no longer need the personal data, but these are required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
– pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to have those data transmitted to another controller;
– pursuant to Article 7 (3) of the GDPR to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a consequence, we will not be permitted to continue the data processing based on said consent in the future.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our processing of your personal data
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website purely for information purposes, that is, you do not register or send us information in another manner, we only collect the personal data sent by your browser to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which are required for technical purposes in order to show our website to you and which guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) 1 f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transferred data volume
- Website from which the request originates
- – Operating system and interface
- – Browser software language and version
(2) In addition to the data referred to above, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser that can be used by the entity setting the cookie (in this case, us) to obtain certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make websites more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. The scope and function is explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- Third party cookies (see d)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a session ID that can be used to assign different requests by your browser to a shared session. They allow your computer to be recognized the next time you visit our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined period that may differ from one cookie to another. You can delete cookies in your browser security settings at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and refuse to accept third party cookies, or all cookies, for example. Please bear in mind that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
Use and transmission of personal data
W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG has contracted external service providers to collect, process, and use personal data on behalf of and in accordance with instructions given by W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG The service providers support W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG, in particular with hosting and operating the websites and blogs, with market research and opinion polling, compiling statistics, with marketing activities and improving the websites, and with sending e-mail newsletters.
Transfer to third countries
W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG is a global company. Therefore, it may be necessary to forward your personal data to local subsidiary companies or to local sales partners and service providers of Matrix42 AG, whose registered offices may also be in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA), in order to better process your request and/or as part of the support activities described above. These countries may have adopted data protection standards that are different from those of your place of residence. Please note that data that are processed in another country may be subject to other laws and may be accessible to the authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies, and regulators in those countries.
Data will only be transferred to third countries if the Commission has decided that the third country in question offers an adequate level of protection or provides appropriate assurances to this effect, for example, in the form of standard contractual clauses or via certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Furthermore, W. u. H. Fernholz GmbH & Co.KG will not transmit your data to other third parties, unless it is obligated to do so by law or under the orders of government authorities, or unless you have given your consent for the purposes described in detail in the consent given.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files stored on your computer to help analyze how you use the website. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website will typically be transmitted to a Google server in the European Union and stored there. Google uses this information, on behalf of the operator of this website, to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred to us by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting in your browser software. However, please bear in mind that if you do this you may not be able to use all the features of this website. You can also prevent the collection by Google of data generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address), and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” add-on. This means that IP addresses are further processed in shortened form so that a link to a person can be ruled out. If a link can be established to a person through data collected from you, such data are discarded immediately and the personal data are promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and make regular improvements to it. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offering and make it more attractive to you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data are transferred to the U.S., Google is certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) 1 f) of the GDPR.
(6) Details of third party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland, Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: (+35-31) 436 1001.
General information on data privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de#infocollect
User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Using the remarketing or “similar audiences” feature of Google, Inc.
Use of Google Ads conversion tracking
We use the Google AdWords online advertising program and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google conversion tracking is an analytics service of Google, Inc. (“Google”) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
When you click an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data, and are therefore not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked the ad and were redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information collected using a conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who use conversion tracking. Customers can see the total number of users who clicked their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can object to such use by preventing the installation of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly (opt-out option). You will then no longer be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Use of social media plug-ins
(2) We have no control over the data collected or data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, processing purposes, or storage periods. We also have no information regarding the deletion of data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and uses this for advertising and market research purposes and/or needs-based design of its website. Such analysis is made (also in the case of users who are not logged in) in order to show needs-based ads and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such a usage profile; to exercise this right, you need to contact the respective plug-in provider. We offer you the option through plug-ins to interact with social networks and other users in order to improve our offering and make it more attractive to you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 (1) 1 f) of the GDPR.
(4) Data is shared regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or are logged into an account. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, data that we have collected about you will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the enabled button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out periodically after using a social network, particularly before enabling a button, to prevent assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) You can find more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and their processing by the plug-in providers in the data privacy policies of these providers indicated below. You can also find additional information here about your rights in respect of these providers, and configuration options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and their privacy policies:
- a) [Facebook, Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook is certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. It allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you easy use of the map function.
W. u. H Fernholz GmbH & Co. KG
Register-Nr.: HRA 2610 / Registergericht Iserlohn
gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 125797448